BACKPACK MOBILE SCANNER
The BMS3D backpack mobile scanner has been designed to make land surveying everywhere. This backpack mobile scanning system includes LiDAR sensors and camera (two different versions, one with 4x pinhole cameras and one with 1x panoramic camera FLIR Ladybug5+).
Narrow streets and pedestrian zones are considered hurdles when it comes to mobile scanning. The new BMS3D makes this sort of tasks achievable.
This system can be used on pedestrian tracks in urban centers, on cycling tracks, in construction sites, in indoors, in forests, in shopping malls, in airports, on road curbs or sidewalks: more or less anywhere !
VIAMETRIS has been an expert for 10 years in the 6DOF LiDAR-SLAM algorithm, this has allowed the company to offer this complete solution for any kind of mapping applications.
Centimeter relative accuracy
Versatility & Productivity
25 km/h of continuous capture
Camera LADYBUG 5+ 30 Mpx
Dual LiDARs architecture
2 x 300,000 points per second
30 Mega pixels high-resolution 360º images
No calibration needed
Indoor & outdoor scanning
Lightweight (13,5 kg)
Remote control via professional Windows 10 tablet
Hot swappable battery
All accessories included (batteries, second antenna, tablet, etc.)
Post processing software included
All our solutions come with our proprietary software PPiMMS for post-processing.
PPiMMS is a powerful post-processing software that automatically corrects drifts to compute precise and dense 3D point clouds. It simultaneously shows images.
- Trajectory computation combining SLAM technology and INS/GNSS coupling
- Automatic drift correction (loop closure)
- PPK GNSS geo-referencing integration for any coordinate systems
- Ground control points integration
- Possibility to add manual constraints
- Images/point cloud overlay
- Point cloud colorization
- Project merging
- Universal exports (LAZ, LAS, E57) compatible with CAD, GIS and BIM standards
– Full remote control from tablet
– Low light environments (indoor, construction site without electricity, etc.)
– Very powerful : 2 x 4000 lumens
– Rugged Aluminum structure
– 360° field of view
– Cooling fans for temperature control